I thought I’d help my mom out a bit with this blog and give a little update of some of the things I’ve been up to over the past couple of weeks.
I really miss my big sis, Abbey. I can’t wait until she comes back in May!
I got my first vase of flowers from our friends at the Y!Amesege’nallo’!!!
I really like our dog, Bailey! My family was worried that I wouldn’t like dogs. George (Luke’s hamster) and Bailey are lots of fun.
Ice Cream is yummy!!!
A little dress-up and then more ice cream!
I wish my friends back in Ethiopia could play in the snow with me. It’s so much fun!
I surprised mom and tried on a pair of Bekah’s earrings. This is the first time she saw me with earrings on! My ears were pierced when I was a baby.I thought the Nerf gun glasses added a nice touch!
A few nights after we got home I tried Chinese food. I really enjoyed the Teriyaki beef sticks and fortune cookies. This was my mom’s fortune! She thought it was pretty cool!
I took my first trip to a store…a PET STORE! I really like animals, so my family thought I’d like to see lots of them!
Yesterday I thought I’d surprise my mom and run down to the mailbox to get the mail. As my mom saw me heading toward the mailbox she ran to get her camera. When she got back to the front door she was surprised that she couldn’t see me. Where did I go? Well, I went to the neighbor’s mailbox and got their mail too. Nobody told me I was only to get mail from one box!
Sorry neighbors!
Lastly, my aunts and grandparents came to see my brothers’ basketball games yesterday and brought us some early Valentine gifts! It was fun to see them!
I’m so thankful for my family!
Thanks for loving me!















This is just precious! I love her expressions, especially at the pet shop. She is so loved and you can tell she feels it! Her little world is becoming so much bigger by all these new experiences. God is so good! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Amy
Beautiful girl. We showed some of the pics that you took for us at HH during our Donations Shower yesterday. One included you next to the HH swingset with our "M" and two other girls. Several others included Hermela. It was great to include those real faces as we shared our story. Blessings upon your family.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the update and pics.....she is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you blog!! She is just amazing!! Beautiful it seems both on the outside and on the inside. :) Hope she is adjusting to life and not just the fun stuff which your family is always full of. Love you guys and miss you.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I read a part of your family's journey,my heart just fills up from the love on your pages. Thanks for always sharing. May our Lord continue to watch over and bless your family.
ReplyDeleteshe's too adorable, kristi
ReplyDeleteThank you for updating this Hermela! I can't wait to see you in May! It will come sooner than you think. Til then, keep enjoying our family. I love you and am praying for you more and more each day.
ReplyDelete:)